tippmann bravo one elite
- USD: 155.02$
The Bravo One Elite paintball gun represents a good investment for those beginning in this sport. Aside from having the same internal system than the rugged 98 Custom, Tippmann dedicated to it an authentic M16 look for a complete military immersion ! A bottom rail also has been added to install a foregrip or a laser. In addition, its carry handle can now be separated from the body, which wasn’t possible with the original Bravo One.
Free shipping for Canada and USA, orders over required ammount. learn more
Paintball Mirabel members get additionnal discount in store! learn more
Realistic M16 styling from the barrel to the stock
Tippmann Paintball has redesigned their Bravo One tactical guns into something that is more customizable from tip to tail. The Tippmann Bravo One Elite features realistic M16 styling from the tip of the barrel, M16 curved magazine, M16 carry handle and 8 position collapsible stock. The M16 style barrel tip helps displace the air from each shot, making the gun quieter while giving it a tactical appearance. The M16 shroud is a comfortable place to rest your hand for that long distance shooting, while also featuring a lower picatinny rail for tactical attachments like lasers, flashlights and foregrips! The Mock magazine works as a foregrip as well to help you holster your gun comfortably while also housing spare parts and tools! The Bravo One still features the legendary Tippmann 98 style internals, meaning the gun is extremely reliable and is always ready to go when you are!
- Bravo One redesigned into the Bravo One Elite for the 2013 year
- Picatinny/Weaver rails along the bottom of the shroud and on the top of the gun allowing for tactical attachments like foregrips, flashlights, lasers, red dots and scopes giving you that advantage on the field!
- Tippmann 98 style internals gives the gun extreme amounts of reliability
- Die cast aluminum body makes this gun rigid and durable against the outdoors
- Realistic M16 styling makes the gun look tactical right out of the box
- 6 position adjustable stock gives you a custom feel on the gun, while allowing you to have added accuracy with recoil absorption
- M16 Curved magazine allows you to have a comfortable place for your hand to holster the gun for better accuracy and houses your spare parts and tools
- Removable M16 Carry Handle gives the ability to customize the look of the gun or allowing you to put red dots, scopes or anything else you can think of!
- Air Propellant: HPA or Co2 Compatible
- Bolt System: In Line Bolt
- Rails: Picatinny/Weaver style
- Caliber: .68 caliber
- Barrel Threading: Tippmann 98
- Tippmann Cyclone Feed System Compatible (Not included)
Find other products from the same categories
Uniqe impact-proshop warranty
Avoid delays from the manufacturer returning policies and benefit from 1 year in store warranty for free! Get full warranty details here.